£18.5k to £21k + Laptop + Mobile + Benefits
ACH is a social enterprise that provides a range of integration and support services for refugees. During the past ten years, we’ve grown from a small-scale housing organisation to a leading provider of integration, employment and housing services for refugees and newly arrived communities in the UK.
Through our training subsidiary, Himilo Training, we are successfully expanding our services to deliver training, development and employment opportunities to the broader communities in which we operate. Building upon our award-winning #RethinkingRefugee campaign, we aim to progress 25,000 individuals towards median-salary employment over 10 years.
We’re looking for an Education Data Administrator to join us on a six month contract that has the potential to lead to a permanent position. This is a part-time role, working 20 hours per week.
The Company provides a wide range of learning programmes and activities at venues across Bristol and Birmingham alongside our Online training courses, that enable adults and young people to acquire the skills and knowledge they need to progress to further and higher education, to access employment and to enhance their life experience.
We are inviting applications for an Education Data Administrator to join the Quality Team. We are seeking an individual that is well organised, logical, and confident with both IT and number and who ideally has experience and success of working in a similar role. This role will be to work closely with, and support the work of, the Quality Manager.
The purpose of the role:
- Support the development, coordination, implementation and management of all MIS and quality data systems-and-processes.
- Process data; input, reporting and management.
- Deputise for the Quality Manager to provide support, guidance, and training on MIS and quality data systems and processes to staff throughout the business.
- Assist in managing the technical functionality of reporting systems.
MIS Data & Claims Administrator - Main duties:
The specific accountabilities of this role may alter from time to time to meet the needs of the business and the customers. Accountabilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Process learner data; on-boarding, changes/updates, completions, achievements, breaks in learning, withdrawals, and audit queries. This will involve entering and maintaining information on to learner management systems i.e. Cognisoft Yeti, Atlas, Salesforce.
- Data cleansing for the submission of error–free returns to funding agencies and other external bodies.
- Processing and liaising with staff, clients and partners regarding the completion of relevant paperwork including; all aspects of quality monitoring and review, audit compliance data and evidence.
- Assist with the development of the timetabling and on the production of taster and induction day timetables and taster days.
- Support the development and implementation of quality assurance mechanisms and support the Quality Manager in developing and maintaining systems and procedures to ensure the integrity of ILR data to satisfy the Audit Committee and external auditors.
- Assist with all aspects of data, functionality, and configuration of learner/client systems, in conjunction with relevant members of staff and through liaison with external developers.
- Liaise with software supplier(s) and other external agencies as required.
- Develop effective working relationships with partner colleges to best support the sharing of knowledge regarding MIS and quality systems and reports.
- Support procedures for backup and recovery of MIS data held on the administrative network.
- Ensure procedures prescribed by the Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation, Freedom of Information Act and other relevant Acts, are observed.
- Attending training and meetings as required.
- Undertaking other duties commensurate with the level of the post as may be reasonably required.
Essential skills & experience:
- Experience of using Microsoft Access and Excel.
- English and Mathematics at Level 2 (GCSE grade C or above, or equivalent).
- Ability to produce work that is accurate and with an appreciation of the importance of quality assurance.
- Customer service/care approach to work.
- Willingness to undertake additional training relevant to the post.
- Ability to communicate and liaise clearly and effectively across all levels of the organisation, and with external organisations.
- Capable of developing good understanding of complex educational developments and reporting issues.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to scrutinise work to ensure accuracy, quality, and time-management.
- Able to confidently provide training to others, sharing skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Good organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and to understand a complex brief.
Desirable (not essential) skills and experience:
- Experience of administrating web-based data systems.
- IT qualification at Level 3 or above.
- Educated to degree level/equivalent.
- Able to coordinate the development of projects which involve contributions from across a team of people.
- Ability to work flexibly to find simple output solutions to complex problems.
- Initiative; the ability to propose changes to existing systems and reports and to foresee additional systems and reports to enhance existing ones.
- Appreciation and interest in the value and application of data reporting systems beyond the process of construction.
- Experience of working with refugees or marginalised communities.
Email | email@example.com to apply or to find out more information.