ACH is a social enterprise that provides a range of integration and support services for refugees. During the past ten years, we’ve grown from a small-scale housing organisation to a leading provider of integration, employment and housing services for refugees and newly arrived communities in the UK.
We are a leader in social innovation. We tackle integration through a variety of projects and initiatives that benefit refugee and migrant communities. Our #rethinkingrefugee campaign is considered outstanding and reflects our commitment to making sure refugees become part of society, rather than remaining marginalised and under-employed.
Through our training subsidiary, Himilo Training, we are successfully expanding our services to deliver training, development and employment opportunities to the broader communities in which we operate.
We’re looking for an Enterprise Facilitator to join Himilo Training and support the delivery of a new project to support Third Country National (TCN) entrepreneurs across Bristol, Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of £22,000 per annum
- Paid company sick leave
- Company pension after probation period
- Join us at a pivotal point in our evolution
If you have a background in IAG and training, this is an exciting opportunity to do some real good with your career and support the success of a project that is delivering social impact.
For too long, narratives that promote division have dominated our headlines. We see refugees as people with talents, skills and aspirations. They are assets who can boost our economy and enrich our communities.
We are passionate about challenging stereotypes, changing lives and supporting refugees to successfully integrate into society. If you think you could help us to achieve our goals, we’d love to hear from you.
As an Enterprise Facilitator, you will help people to start, sustain and grow their businesses as part of the EDEBS project.
EDEBS (Effective Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Support for Refugees and Migrants) will provide innovative, holistic support to TCN entrepreneurs at all stages, from start-up planning through to growth, and will be delivered in partnership with the West of England Combined Authority and University of Bristol.
With the support of the Lead Enterprise Facilitator, you will:
- Provide a broad range of face-to-face and online business-focused support
- Deliver group training, coaching and mentoring, seminars and networking support
- Work with project participants to set up their business and commence trading
- Liaise with businesses to undertake diagnostic needs assessments
- Provide guidance on business improvement techniques
- Carry out research on behalf of project participants
To join us an Enterprise Facilitator, you will need:
- At least two years’ experience of delivering IAG and training with a target-driven environment, ideally relevant to this project
- An understanding of the business support landscape and the ability to advise businesses on the range of options available
- To be prepared to develop (or already have) a professional network to provide business and enterprise support to project participants
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle for business purposes
Other organisations may call this role Business Advisor, Trainer, Training Consultant, Enterprise Advisor, Training Officer, IAG Officer, or Information, Advice and Guidance Officer.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
Webrecruit, ACH and Himilo Training are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to make a positive impact as an Enterprise Facilitator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
This project is part funded by the European Union Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund. Making management of migration flows more efficient across the European Union.