Lead Enterprise Facilitator offering a salary of up to £25,000-£28,000 + benefits, based in Bristol.
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company sick policy
- Pension scheme
- 37 hours per week
- Full time, Permanent
ACH is a leading provider of resettlement services for refugee and newly arrived communities in the UK, working to resettle refugees through labour market and social integration. We currently work in Bristol, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Coventry.
For all refugees coming to the UK to be successfully integrated into society with access to adequate accommodation, employment and education.
Provide enterprise support to refugees and migrants via one-to-one sessions and training for a new project, Effective Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Support for Refugees and Migrants.
- Work with individual enterprises and with would-be entrepreneurs, to offer coaching, guidance and support, in relation to aspects of running a business such as legislation and regulation, development of products or services, market research, marketing, cash flow management, premises, human resources and financing.
- Deliver business triage sessions, fireside chats, digital and face-to-face coaching sessions and to use mainstream channels and social media as needed to engage with the client group.
- Signpost clients to in-house training on our online learning platform, Moodle and to provide sessions using this platform.
- Signpost entrepreneurs to specialist sources of support and assistance where needed and facilitate access to mainstream business support entry points to suit the entrepreneurs needs.
- Maintain strong connections with existing business support organisations, and initiatives, to ensure ease of access to relevant services and support for the entrepreneur.
- Contribute towards monthly written reports, check-in calls when necessary.
- Network both internally and externally to support the recruitment of learners.
- Provide one to one sessions to clients (either digitally or face to face) offering enterprise information and guidance and signposting appropriately
- Manage caseload of clients who can access support until December 2022
- Refer clients to Himilo’s online learning platform offering courses around entrepreneurship
- Provide training alongside the platform when needed
- Link business mentors to clients
- Record all service users’ details onto Salesforce (online system) to track their progress
- Complete all paperwork requirements in time for deadlines
- Liaise with external business support organisations to build a proficient working relationship
- Comply with all GDPR regulations.
- Organise and Facilitate fireside chats and workshops on various entrepreneurial subjects (face-to-face and online)
- Support client recruitment and local educational promotional activities.
- Support with the onboarding of volunteers for the project
The ideal Lead Enterprise Facilitator:
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of offering advice and guidance to service users in a previous role.
- Experience can include in a coaching, mentoring or advisory capacity.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to work across different cultures and communities.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and manage a caseload of entrepreneurs
- Confident Microsoft skills - Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Commitment to empowering refugees, providing advocacy and culturally sensitive support
- A commitment to Equality and Diversity principles
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience of setting up and running a business in the U.K.
- Knowledge of a community language(s) and/or lived experience of being a refugee.
- Demonstrable experience of working with refugees/asylum seekers.
- Understanding of the welfare benefits system
- Experience of utilising policies and procedures to ensure best practice principles are followed
- Understanding of working with people with complex/multiple needs.
Closing date: 17 Aug 2021