Attractive Salary + Benefits.
ACH is a leading provider of resettlement services for refugee and newly arrived communities in the UK, working to resettle refugees through labour market and social integration. We currently work in Bristol, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Coventry.
For all refugees coming to the UK to be successfully integrated into society with access to adequate accommodation, employment and education.
The purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to develop a range of courses for the ‘Effective Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Support for Refugees and Migrants’ (EDEBS) Project.
The Online Digital Course Developer role will suit a dynamic individual with experience in learning technology offering excellent communication and organisational skills.
The role of Online Digital Course Developer:
- Develop innovative online learning resources using a range of rapid-authoring, e-learning and multimedia technologies
- Collaborate with EDEBS team members as well as key stakeholders to develop informative and engaging business and enterprise courses
- Working towards project goals, timescales and work plans
- Evolve the courses based on feedback
- Evaluate and report on the use of these programmes and online resources
- Manage the online learning platform Moodle
- Draw up data required from Moodle such as learner behaviour and trends
- Support with the implementation of Moodle across teams
- Ensure online resources and courses developed by ACH adhere to best practices and accessibility standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the equality and diversity agenda for ACH and AMIF Partners and ensure the diversity agenda is at the core of all appropriate initiatives
The ideal Online Digital Course Developer:
- Educated to Degree level, or equivalent, in a relevant subject area or substantial equivalent experience
- Experience of developing interactive multimedia e-learning resources
- Creative approach to problem solving (using initiative and collaborating with others)
- Experience in designing and developing educational programmes
- Experience of communicating with stakeholders and audiences at every level
- Ability to understand user needs and be user focussed
- Knowledge of developments and best practice in online learning
- Ability in planning, organising and prioritising own and other’s work effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work well and relate to a wide range of individual s internally and externally and at all levels of seniority
- Ability to cope with challenging deadlines, managing multiple workloads simultaneously Understanding of working with refugees and migrants
- Ability to travel throughout West Midlands and west of England Innovative
- Business background with experience of starting your own business and understanding the needs of budding entrepreneurs
- Knowledge of quality assurance in relation to educational resources
- Proficiency in use of applications in relation to development of graphics, multimedia, video and web resources
- Knowledge and understanding of educational theory and the ability to apply theoretical principles to the development and delivery of new educational resources
- Knowledge of information governance requirements in respect of data protection and personal data
- Ability to operate high degrees of tact and diplomacy at all times