Post: Regional Partnerships Manager (West Midlands)
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Chief Innovation Officer
Working Hours: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £40 000 CIRCA
Can you develop effective partnerships from the ground up whilst building stakeholder backing for a radical rethink of refugee integration and support across the West Midlands?
You’re probably already initiated effective partnership work for a large social enterprise or private company with a solid social impact ethos or similar in the community or public sector and are looking for your next exciting challenge?
You will have a clear understanding of the political landscape in the region and instinctively know what the ingredients are to shape solid win-win long term relationships with local authorities, housing organisations and local employers.
If that’s you, why don’t you apply to join our diverse and dynamic team at ACH to help take us to the next level.
Recently winning a Queen’s Award for Enterprise for its work on social mobility, ACH is a leading provider of resettlement services for refugee and newly arrived communities in the UK. Since 2008, the company has been delivering integration services to over 2,500 individuals yearly by providing secure housing, culturally sensitive support and through our subsidiary, Himilo, the skills training learning which supports self-sufficiency in integration. We currently work in Bristol, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Coventry.
For all refugees coming to the UK to be successfully integrated into society with access to adequate accommodation, employment and education. In the words of our CEO:
“At ACH, our vision is not only to support individuals’ integration needs we’re also dedicated to working with partners who share our goals and can help us develop our support services to deliver a sustainable end to refugee homelessness and poverty. The Regional Partnerships Manager role provides the opportunity to harness the power and resources of global companies, consumers, and other organizations to advance this vison”. Fuad Mahamed CEO
Key objectives and responsibilities
- Build effective relationships with public and private sector partners, alongside local decision-making to meet ACHs strategic objectives.
- Horizon scan for consultancy opportunities, identify markets for our specialist knowledge in relation to refugee and global majority recruitment
- Work with colleagues to generate and secure new income streams
- Grow the market for our housing, knowledge and people services exploiting our USP’s around refugee and Global Majority recruitment, consultancy and training services
- Manage a small marketing team.
- Ensure the ACH Brand is consistently promoted within its guidelines
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and execute regional and national campaigns in support of ACH’s strategic ambitions.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree or equivalent level work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar business development and marketing environment.
- Able to demonstrate access to potential partners and stakeholders in the region.
- Experience in managing and developing small teams.
- A demonstrable track record of building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Ability to influence
- Strong communication skills and ability to sell a vision
- Entrepreneurial minded with strong customer management skills
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced and highly challenging environment
- Team player, diplomatic
- 25 days holiday pa + bank holidays
- Company sick policy
- Pension scheme
This role will require a clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
ACH welcomes applications regardless of gender, disability, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation or faith.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing a) why you are applying for this role at ACH and b) how you meet the personal specification for the role. to: email@example.com
We will interview candidates as applications come in. We may close this role early, so please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.