Floor 8, Cobalt Square,
83 Hagley Road, Birmingham,
Our courses have now moved online as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. This means we can offer some classes run from Birmingham to those living in Bristol, Wolverhampton and Coventry.
Sector-based Work Academy Programme (SWAP)
Study Adult Social Care for free and gain a guaranteed job interview!
This is a 6-week bespoke programme starting on 12th April. If you're from a refugee background and live in the West Midlands, we can offer you free education in Adult Social Care at Sandwell College - with travel costs provided!
On completion of your studies, you'll gain a guaranteed job interview in an Adult Social Care role.
When? Register by 26th March! 6-week course starting 12th April 2021.
Where? West Midlands
How do I enroll? To register Email: Marlene.Vassell@ach.org.uk OR call: 07955 345696
The Effective Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Support (EDEBS) project
The Effective Digital Entrepreneurship & Business Support (EDEBS) project aims to reinforce the launch, stabilisation and growth of non-EU migrants’ businesses through personalised business support.
- 1-1 Business & Entrepreneurship Support from business experts in various industries
- Advice & Training Modules on Product Development, Ecommerce, Marketing, Social Media, HR, Customer Acquisition & Retention
- No time limit or cost, even if you are already on a government programme or supported by another organisation
- Help exploring self-employment, setting up a business or supporting an existing business.
When? Starting in January 2021
Where? In the West of England and West Midlands
How do I enroll? To find out more information or to enroll someone/ yourself for personalised business support, please email: Sonia.Nazir@ach.org.uk OR phone: 07506 163130
The awarded grant is part funded by the European Union Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund. Making management of migration flows more efficient across the European Union.
Digital Accelerator Programme
The Digital Accelerator Programme is designed to increase the digital skills of West Midlands residents and help them with applying for vacancies in digitals roles.
- Learners will be able to align their skills and personality with in demand job roles
- Learners will engage in online learning, receive guidance from mentors and work on real projects to create a portfolio
- As a minimum all participants will gain the IBM ‘Working in the Digital World’ essential badge, which can be uploaded to your CV and LinkedIn profile.
When? Starting January 2021
How do I enroll? To find out more information or enroll please email - firstname.lastname@example.org